Monday, June 30, 2008

study ?? quit ??

tis few week ...always think about tis....feel like dunwan study liao ...but if i dont study ...wat can i do lo...work ?? kutu rayau???haizz... feel so sad 2 think about tis .....hw is my future???haizz...She tell me yesday...only 4 month 2 go oni...den gradurated edi....SPM coming soon ...my homework still cant caught up....hope she can help me lo....she mayb go taiwan study after gradurated....tis make me feel very very sad....tis few day she started 2 talk 2 me liao ....bt msn n sms...still the same lo....haizzz...but never mine lah...i still nt yet give up....try again again n again....i only can make she happy n care 4 she from far way .....hope she can feel it lo.....hopefully like tat lah.....if u saw my blog....please tell me y u didt choi me lo....i didt anything wrong????????

0 comments: