Sunday, August 30, 2009

i think i hav found my gal ??

"i think i hav found my gal"??tis question i started to think on pass 2 weeks...hehe...is a happy thing 4 me ? or a bad thing?
i always started 2 think about this gal everytime she is nt in my illusion ...bt i nt dare 2 talk wit she when he in my illusion and around me...skul holiday edi pass a week ...i cant c her in the skul coz didt hav band practice...juz can sms wit her ...hehehe...1 thing is i always cant find sum topic 2 talk wit her...sumtime i scare i will ask sum wrong thing or mayb stupid question...ahaha...bt i will always giv she the best...i wish i can talk 2 she n sms wit she everyday...if possible la...hehe...
one thing i can say...U r always in my mine...

i'm always lOving u ..caRe 4 u....


-wAiy3w-
-30/08/2009-Merdeka eve...